Saturday, December 15, 2012

December Challenge- Use Non-Traditional Christmas Colors!



Happy December Everyone!!!

My favorite time of the year
I even love the snow
Big Fat Fluffy Flakes
Falling softly from the sky
Not that I have gotten to see any yet
So far it is a green Christmas in my neck of the woods
I may need to google snow dances to help bring the snow
I am sure they have snow dances just like rain dances right?

No matter the winter weather though
Decorating and enjoying the festive season is something I eagerly wait for
I am loving all the soft pinks and blues I have been seeing and using
stepping outside of my usual traditional color scheme has been fun!

So that is my challenge to you this month
Make Festive Seasonal Cards using non-traditional colors!
I say Seasonal so that we can use this to create all month long!

And of course I need to share the winner of last month's Fall inspired challenge....
Barb Mc!!
She used Unity's Orchard Harvest set with matching Spellbinders to create this lovely Fall card

Congrats!!
Please e-mail email kelli@unitystampco.com and let her know you are the winner of November's challenge.
You will receive a Unity Stamp kit of your choice (valued at $45 or less)!

Can't wait to see what fun 'non-traditional' colors you use on your cards!

Cheers, Andrea


1 comment: