Thursday, March 14, 2013

{things} i love, {places} i love, {family} i love - NEW UNITY CHALLENGE!


March 14 - April 17
BRAND NEW!
Created EVERY MONTH by our very own Joslyn Nielson!


Here is how it works - keepin' it simple

1. Our ONE and only Unity Challenge will post the SECOND Thursday of Each Month -  {except APRIL is going till the 17th cause I will be in FLORIDA on April 11th}

2. You can choose to follow the sketch loosely for your CARD PROJECT - Scrapbook Page - Art Journal OR Mixed Media Project.

AND/OR

3. You can choose to follow the INSPIRATION COLOR PHOTO for your CARD PROJECT - Scrapbook Page - Art Journal OR Mixed Media Project.

one single teeny tiny requirement/rule:
UNITY STAMPS must be used!!!

Our CHALLENGE is meant to INSPIRE not REQUIRE.
We want you to get creative with it - and HAVE FUN!

Each CHALLENGE release we will have a SENTIMENT Kit release as well!
We ALL LOVE OUR sentiments.
It will be ON SALE for the entire duration of the CHALLENGE for only $10
{regular price: $26} 

So GET YOURS during the month, at this SPECIAL PRICE!!!!


SHARE your project by LINKING up to THIS POST!

One project will be chosen and HIGHLIGHTED each Month!

Winner will get a 1 FREE KITS {valued at $45 and under} PLUS 2 FREE {itty bitty} Stamps of your CHOICE!!!! 

You may enter UP to 3 times - just cause there are 3 different challenges! :) 


Easy Peasy - Let us BE INSPIRED and CREATE something Pretty!











Here are the Beautiful Projects done by OUR UNITY DESIGN TEAM Members!













7 comments:

  1. I just want to thank you all for having me join in today, I had so much fun, what an awesome challenge and I just love my Unity Stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to try this challenge! But when do you announce the previous month's winner?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just finished mine...now just waiting for tomorrow to take some photos in the daylight. Can't wait to see what everyone else comes up with!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just finished my second entry for this month's challenge. I really enjoy having the three options for inspiration during the month. Really great DT inspiration again this month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wonder why my pics not showing up? Can u help me...

    ReplyDelete
  6. TY for such wonderful challenges.
    Love the DT work....

    ReplyDelete
  7. lOVE all the entries I really can spell spring I just can't post correctly...

    ReplyDelete