Thursday, January 9, 2014

bunches of {LOVE}

EVERY MONTH we have a NEW CHALLENGE!

TELL your FRIENDS!
We want MORE people to PLAY ALONG!

Winner gets the FOLLOWING!!!

3 Kits of Your CHOICE
(each kit valued at $29 or under)
{no KOM, SMAK, LOL, or Stamp of the Week, please}
10 Itty Bitty Stamps of YOUR CHOICE
That is a VALUE of OVER $100!

PLUS you get to HOP with the Unity Design Team for 
ONE WEEK if you would like!!!!
FUN STUFF!!

Here is the LOVELY NEW CHALLENGE!!!! 



Here is how it works - keepin' it simple!

Our CHALLENGE is meant to INSPIRE not REQUIRE!
:)

1. Our ONE and only Unity Challenge will post Each Month

2. You can choose to follow the sketch loosely for your CARD PROJECT - Scrapbook Page - Art Journal OR Mixed Media Project.

AND/OR

3. You can choose to follow the INSPIRATION COLOR PHOTO for your CARD PROJECT - Scrapbook Page - Art Journal OR Mixed Media Project.

ONE SINGLE RULE!!!
UNITY STAMPS must be used!!!


Each CHALLENGE release we will have a SENTIMENT Kit release as well!

Bunches of LOVE by Lisa Arana.

Isn't this SENTIMENT KIT BEAUTIFUL!

I love it SO MUCH!



Color Challenge


Card Sketch Challenge






Scrapbook Challenge




With THIS pretty project. :) 
We ALSO have a WINNER for LAST MONTHS Challenge! 

Gaylynn!
YOU ARE THE WINNER.

PLEASE SEND AN EMAIL TO:
kelli@unitystampco.com
Include your Full Name and Address.
Also mention you won the "Unity {be Inspired} Challenge".
{please claim your prize within 2 weeks}



Ready to play???
Link up below.




12 comments:

  1. just the pick-me-up i needed! thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ekk.... So excited. I love creating with Unity. Thanks so much for giving us ways to share our Unity creations. Love the new Spring challenge colors too. Unity rocks!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had such a hard time with this color combo, but once I got going with it.... it works! Thanks for challenging me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I love the color combo this month! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved the color inspiration this month...so many great entries too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I, too, loved the color challenge this month and wow, what beautiful samples from the designers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love sketch challenges and really enjoyed creating this one. I just wish I had been able to put my name in the thumbnail spot. I didn't quite get how it worked and I can't seem to edit it now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries dear, we got your entry fixed. so happy you played along. :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks Lisa. I really appreciate your help.

      Delete
  8. Entry#25 takes me to the FB page of Lisa Luchesse and not a blog. FYI

    ReplyDelete
  9. I saw the challenge, I wanted to play, I just came across Unity stamps- I just ordered some and I hope to play along. I love the challenge inspiraton Have a great day
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, congrats on your new stamps!!! So excited for you to play along!

      Delete